Monday, December 1, 2014

November 17th

Hey everyone!

This week has been muy loco! Man I can't even begin to explain how crazy it has been. But first of all, Holy Guacamole! Amanda is home! She was at the airport with 'me!' That is so cool! Haha. Oh and I saw you Jason, hiding out in the corner behind your poster! Haha. That looked like so much fun there! 

This week has been crazy though because we had so many AWESOME meetings!! Friday we had a Mission Tour conference with Elder Wilford W. Anderson of the 2nd quorum of the 70's! President and sister Porter were there too, of course. lol. But that mtg lasted all day! It was so good! It went from 9:45am-5:00pm. Then we had dinner and went on splits with other sisters from fort wayne and came back to the church for a missionary fireside that started at 7. That went till the end of the night. President Porter, Sister Porter, Elder Anderson, and some temple workers were there speaking to us. Then saturday was our stake conference and they all spoke to us again! Then Sunday stake conference they all spoke to us, plus our stake president Burdett! Man it was so great! I feel like I just know Elder Anderson now! We are Bff's! ;D But next Sunday President Porter is coming to our ward to speak in sacrament for some reason. They asked me if I would speak with him... Ahhh! I am definitely a little nervous.. lol. But its only about 10 minutes, so I can do it! 

Well That was definitely the highlight for this week. Love you all! Go out and spread the great word we live!

Love always,

Sister Steffani Stokes

No comments:

Post a Comment