Thursday, February 13, 2014

1st Email

Family and Friends!!!
Ahhh! This week in the MTC has seriously been soooo crazy! I honestly cannot believe I have been in the MTC for over a week already! I love love love my zone! Everyone in it has been just so great! The elders are hilarious, and no worries my heart is on lockdown. I honestly just think of them as my brothers, that I can only give handshakes to.. haha. Also my teachers are AMAZING! They have taught me so much! I honestly didn't think it was possible to learn so much in such a short amount of time. When I first came into the MTC I was role playing with my teacher, who pretended to be an investigator named Gregory, and It was just a horrible experience.. I'm not going to lie. I went into the MTC thinking I already knew how to teach, and that this was going to be pretty easy. Oh man, I was SO wrong! lol. However I am sooo much better at teaching now, and I am so excited to go out and teach real investigators! I seriously love this gospel so much! I honestly thought I had a really good testimony of this gospel, but It has grown so much to the point were I look back at where it used to be and it really is just unbelievable. Well I also need to figure out how to distribute my time with writing everyone better.. cause I am already out of time for writing you guys. Well I just want to let you guys know that I know that this is the one and only true church on the earth. All of us who have this gospel in our lives have been so blessed! Seriously, don't take it for advantage. Share it with people you love, or someone who is going through a hard time, or just anyone. I promise that there is always something in our gospel that will help someone at least feel comforted(: Oh and I don't want this to sound bad.. but I honestly don't miss anyone from home yet. Like I know that those feelings are there somewhere in the back of my head, but its as if there is a veil over those feelings. I know that the savior is helping me through this! Well I love all of you guys so much, and don't worry about me too much because I honestly love it here so much! Well I hope everyone is doing well, and thanks to everyone who wrote me!
Goodluck and stay strong,
Sister Stokes <333
P.S. I can call home on monday morning in the airport from the time 7-8 so have your cell phone on you mom!!(:

No comments:

Post a Comment