Monday, July 6, 2015

Hey Everyone!!

I have a baby nephew!!!! Happy Birthday Cassidy!!! I was in a Parade!!! Congrats Clayton!! So many things are going on!!

Man! Time is seriously just flying by for me! I can't even believe it! I have loved my mission so much!! I am learning so much! 

This week me and sister Davis have just been testifying hard core to everyone possible! She is so determined to make the most of this last week! There is a testimony inside of that women that just can't be held within. She is so powerful, and loving, and truly knows the gospel is true. I just love her so much! I have just felt so good testifying with all my heart! We have been full on sprinting looking for every opportunity to share the truth. Its just the best thing ever!!

So the parade. The Cherry Grove ward had a parade float. We had the privilege to lead the parade. It was us and 2 other sets of missionaries. IT WAS SO MUCH FUN!! It was a flashback to whenI danced down the street for parades! This was the first time I havent done that.. Sister Davis did back-hand-springs down the middle of the street with her skirt on! It was crazy! haha. I hope you all had a great 4th as well! 

Love always,

Sister Steffani Stokes<3

No comments:

Post a Comment