Monday, March 30, 2015

Hey Everyone!

This week has been a blast! We have had some crazy stories lately! But first of all.. I AM SO EXCITED FOR AMANDA AND JASON!!! I just can't believe how fast there wedding is coming up! Its going to be so weird coming home to an Amanda Rees! Lol. I love the engagement pictures too, they are super cute of you guys! 

So one of the many crazy stories is that we were going to be picking some stuff up from a members house for Primary this Sunday. We did singing time in Primary this Sunday, it was soooo fun! Little kids are so funny! But we had the wrong address for this member in our GPS.. so we go to this address and knock on the door. A lady answers and we talk to her for a couple seconds. Sister Stucki starts to just walk right into her house, and I follow. The lady goes, "Ehhhhhhhhhh..." Then didn't say anything else.. We start talking to her and to her little child for probably ten minutes before she finally asks, "So are you guys just stopping by and talking to people?" ... Oh my goodness!!! I can't tell you how many times we have done things like this recently! Haha. She seemed just like a member! She was really nice about it, and we were able to give her a card, and extend baptism to her. But we just were dying after that!!!! Hahaha. 

Sorry can't write as much this week, and I have pictures! But I forgot my camera.. lol. So next week? Hope you all have a great week! Love y'all!!

Love always,

Sister Steffani Stokes(:

No comments:

Post a Comment