Monday, March 23, 2015

Hey Everyone!!!

How has everyone's week been? Oop! I guess you have to email me to let me know(: haha. Well my week was fantastic! We have seen so much grace in our work! The Lord has really been guiding our footsteps here. Its crazy.

Funny story.. So yesterday me and Sister Stucki both had something gross happen to us with poop. So first off, we went to an investigators home, Ethan, and he had the cutest dog! However I didn't think to look for dog poop right on his driveway. So guess what I did? Yup! I stepped in it! Smelt like dog poop for the rest of the day! Hahaha. Then the next house we went to, Teresa Lane had 2 day old baby chicks. She let us each hold one. The one I held layed down and fell asleep in my hands!! It was totally precious! Then Sister Stucki's stood in her hand for about 10 seconds and then left a warm gift on her hand.. Hahahaha!!!! We were dying! I got a picture of the cute chick sleeping in my hand, I will send it!

Oh there are these 2 new investigators we found: Sam and Harold. We taught them the restoration and they told us they have been looking for a church, and have been really wanting to talk about the scriptures with someone. They both said yes to being baptized and we are seeing them again this Monday with Brother Walther. Brother Walther is great! He is our ward mission leader. We are really excited to start teaching them as a family though! 

Well love you all! 

Love always,

Sister Steffani Stokes(:

No comments:

Post a Comment