Monday, March 2, 2015

Hey Everyone!!!

So as you know transfers are tomorrow.. I am getting transferred.. I am really sad to be leaving Muncie. I got a call from President Porter this morning and he told me that I was made for Muncie! I totally was! But I am sure my next area will be just as great, and full of more future friends I will have for eternity! But also on this call President Porter informed me that I am going to be doubled into an area and the Lord has called me to Train a new missionary!! Talk about a heart-attack! I am so excited to be Training, but super nervous that its going to be a whole new area, and I will have no idea what I am going to be doing.. But the Lord is on my side, so he will help me accomplish His will. (:

So miracle That happened recently.. So remember how I wrote about Tenia last week? Well she is doing great!!! She is still on date for the 14th of March! I will not be here sadly to witness her baptism.. :( But The miracle is that she is a smoker, and many of you know how hard it is to get a person to quite that habbit.. But she quit last week! We haven't even taught her the Word of wisdom yet!!! She is making so many changes in her life, and you can see it! I am excited to hear if everything ends up working out with her baptism!

This week our church was canceled due to bad weather! I have never had church canceled on my whole mission! We obviously have to go out no matter what, so we went to all the older single people and shoveled their walkways/sidewalkes/driveways. It just makes you feel so good!! 

Well wish me luck!! Love y'all!!

Love always,

Sister Steffani Stokes<3

No comments:

Post a Comment