Monday, February 16, 2015



Hey Everyone!!

This week there has been a lot of opposition, but we came out on top! There are just so many miracles that come from when we keep working hard and don't give up! I am so grateful for Gods grace! He is here helping me through every single step of His work. I am not going to lie, I am so tired.. But I know that it is worth every second of it! Plus its always when I get out and work hard when I start feeling energized again!!(: 

We actually just had zone fun-day today! It was soooo much fun!!!! :D We played human fuse-ball, chair soccer, basketball, birdie on the perch(we won!!! Against 2 zones!!) and some Whip cream games!! It was seriously sooo much fun!! We were against the Muncie South Zone, and we creamed them!! I promise I have good sportsmanship, but I just love winning!! .. haha.(;

Well I don't have quite as much time to write this week due to zone fun-day, but next week I will get some photos to y'all!

Love always,

Sister Steffani Stokes<3 

No comments:

Post a Comment