Monday, May 12, 2014

Hey everyone!
So this week I think the Lord is really trying to teach me to put all of my trust and faith in Him. I know that He has a plan for me, and I know that plan He has is better than the one I want for me. I don't know why I am coming home, and frankly I would much rather just stay out here. But I am trying to put my faith in the Lord by doing what He wants for me. And I guess He wants me to come back home for the surgery. I am just afraid that it is going to be really hard for me to come back out after seeing my family again..
Well this morning I was reading in 1 Nephi 3:2 and I came across the part that said, "The Lord hath commanded me that thou... shall return to Jerusalem." From that I felt like I do need to come back out. It wasn't easy for Nephi and his brothers to head all the way back to Jerusalem, but Nephi didn't complain and put his faith completly in the Lord. I know it is going to be really hard, and satan is going to be working really hard on me. However I know that the Lord is going to help give me the strength to at least be able to put just one foot in front of the other to get back onto the plane to head back. So yes I am planning on coming back on my mission after the surgery, unless I get some big answer that I need to stay. If it is a small hint to stay, I decided I am going to ignore it. Lol. That is probably not a good thing to say.. but I seriously love my mission so much! I wouldn't give it up for the world! Either decision God makes for me is going to be hard. But I will listen(:
Oh so on a more funny note, this morning I woke up completely exhausted! So I get up, and I am basically tripping on everything in my path. haha. But I make my way to the middle of the appt and sit down. We decided we were going to do an inside workout this morning. So I start by doing a few stretches, then I get up because I realized I didn't turn on the light yet. So I turn on the light and I go sit down again. I look next to my leg and I saw something long and weird looking.. so I look even closer, and it started moving! It was a worm! So i jumped up, and was like, "How in the world did you get in here!" Then I see another one inching along right where I was sitting! I am pretty sure I had actually sat on that one too, because it looked a little deformed.. Haha. So yup! You never know what kind of things are going to be in your apt! Stay tuned to hear upcoming adventures of creatures in our apartment, because I am sure there will be one. At this rate I am getting at least one every week, if not more than that! Well have a great week everyone!
Love always,
Sister Steffani Stokes(:

No comments:

Post a Comment