Monday, May 11, 2015

Hey Everyone!!!

Happy Mothers Day Mom!!!!!

It was so great to be able to see all of you guys on Mothers day! I've missed all of your voices! You have all meant the world to me, thanks for all that you do for me! 

So I don't really know what to write about, because I told you the major things that have happened recently.. So I will repeat one the stories..This week has been so full of grace! We found this new investigator James about a week ago. We taught him the restoration, and the Book of Mormon lesson. He expressed to us that we was never going to be convinced to come to church until he read the whole Book of Mormon, and even then we wasn't committing to come. He stated that he was very stubborn and was going to be hard for us to work with. We came back that next appointment and he had read 4 chapters already. He told us that he had been in the military 3 months prior to us meeting him and he had anxiety and depression from serving. He also mentioned how he has head pain. He then began expressing how reading those 4 chapters helped him to not feel anxious or depressed! Also he said it distracted him from his head pain! He then committed to come to church after just the four chapters! It was so awesome! Which I already knew, but its so cool to see other people figuring that out too!

Well love you all! Hope you each have a great week diving into the Book of Mormon and finding out how it can help you individually, because it will. I have grown to love the Book of Mormon so much on my mission. It really is another Testament of Jesus Christ. It has changed so many peoples lives! Read the Book!!! You will see it work in you life!

Love always,

Sister Steffani Stokes<3

No comments:

Post a Comment