Monday, April 13, 2015

April 6, 2015

Hey Everyone!

First of all.. shout out to Carter, he is going to Australia!! WOOOO! You are going to rock it out there! Also Tyson's birthday is this week!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY! :D

ALLISON GOT BAPTIZED!!!!!!! I am seriously so happy! Sad I missed it, but I am so happy for her! I got some pictures from sister Chismar that I will send home. I guess Allison put pictures up of me and her for her baptism.(: Also Tenia, another person I was teaching got baptized up in Muncie!! I can't believe how fast time goes. 

So funny story.. We had a competition within our district on who could get the most baptismal extensions. The Elders sorely lost.. lol.. I won't meantion how far off they were cause it was bad! But us and the sisters rocked it! We seriously lost it by one! The consequence of failing was getting pie in the face!! The loser had to go buy their pie too!! haha. So today we watched the sisters pound pie in the elders face! It was hilarious! What they didn't know is that we were in cahoots with the sisters and as they were about to throw the pie at us, they turned around and the elders got double pied!! hahaha! We then pulled out our silly string and got them real bad in the church parking lot!! It was so fun! That was our district fun-day. 

Conference was amazing! I really liked Elder Hollands and Elder Pearsons talk. I had actually heard Elder Hollands story he shared before.. I can't remember where and by who.. but it was really cool hearing him share it! Sorry this isn't the longest email.. but I love you all! have a great week! 

Love always,

Sister Steffani Stokes<3

No comments:

Post a Comment